Samsung has rolled out the world’s first quad camera smartphone, Galaxy A9, in Pakistan.
The latest premium midranger comes with four rear cameras – an 8MP Ultra-Wide camera, a 10MP Telephoto camera, a 24MP Main Camera and the 5MP Depth Camera. Plus, each camera comes with a diverse range of options so it gives the user a wide range of choice while taking the photos.
Galaxy A9 cameras also have other intelligent features including the Scene Optimizer and Flaw Detection.
While the main feature of the premium looking midranger are its 4 cameras, there’s more under the hood.
Samsung uses Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 660 processor, and even though it’s getting quite old now, it is still good enough to get the job done. The SoC is accompanied by 6 to 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage. The most premium Galaxy A series device also brings a 6.3-inch 1080p+ Super AMOLED display panel along with a glass and metal finish.
All of this is powered by a decent 3,800mAh battery unit.
Galaxy A9 (2018) Specifications
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.2 GHz Kryo 260 & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 260)
- GPU: Adreno 512
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 660
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo with Samsung Grace UX
- Networks: 2G, 3G, 4G LTE; Dual SIM
- 6.3″ 18.5:9 Super AMOLED with FHD+ (2220 x 1080) resolution
- RAM: 6/8 GB
- Internal: 128 GB
- Card slot: yes, by 512 GB
- 24MP f/1.7
- 8MP f/2.4 ultra-wide (120-degrees)
- 10MP f/2.4 telephoto, 2x optical zoom
- 5 MP f/2.2, depth sensor
- Secondary: 24 MP f/2.0
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi ac, Bluetooth 5.0 LE, NFC, USB Type-C, LTE Cat.6
- Fingerprint scanner (rear)
- Battery: 3,800 mAh
- Price: Rs. 99,999