After a long streak of teasers, leaks, and rumors, the much anticipated Lenovo flagship is finally here. The Z6 Pro is the company’s first smartphone featuring Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 855 and 4 rear cameras.
Let’s get into the details.
Display and Design
Just like its predecessor, the Z6 Pro has a 6.39-inch Super AMOLED display. The Full HD display also has an in-display fingerprint sensor, which is becoming a norm for 2019 flagships. It has an 85.3% screen to body ratio thanks to the extremely thin, almost invisible side bezels.
The main difference on this model is that it has a tiny teardrop notch at the top along with the front-facing camera in the middle. A nice little touch which makes the phone look completely bezel-less save for the chin and the top.
As of now, the phone is available in Red and Green colors.
Internals and Storage
One of the biggest highlights of this phone is its phenomenal processing power thanks to the beastly Snapdragon 855. All that power comes at the expense of a lot of heat, but rest assured, as Lenovo made sure your device stays cool thanks to ColdFront liquid cooling tech.
There will be little to no use for a microSD card as the phone comes with built-in storage options of 128GB and 512 GB along with 8gigs and 12gigs of RAM. The Adreno 640 paired with the Snapdragon 855 should make sure you get a seamless gaming experience as well.
There’s not 1 nor 2 but four cameras at the back of the phone. The rear cameras feature a 48MP (f/1.8) primary sensor, a 16MP lens, 8MP 5x optical zoom lens and a 2MP depth sensor. The cameras are able to record Full HD videos at 120fps and 4K videos at 30 fps.
The four shooters come with various features including 125-degree capture, Super Night Mode for low light shots and a Hyper Video feature for superior quality videography.
Battery and Pricing
The 4,000mAh battery comes with 27W fast charging support through the USB type-C slot.
The price in China for Lenovo Z6 Pro is around $431 for the 6GB RAM and 128GB storage variant. The 8GB RAM/256GB variant is going around for $565 and the high-end 12GB RAM/512GB storage option is on sale for $743.
Lenovo Z6 Pro Specifications
- CPU: Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 485 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 485 & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 485)
- GPU: Adreno 640
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 855
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie, ZUI 11
- Networks: 2G, 3G, 4G LTE;
- 6.39-inch Super AMOLED Full HD (1080 x 2340), (~403 ppi density), dew drop notch
- RAM: 6 GB / 8 GB / 12 GB
- Internal: 128 GB / 256 GB / 512 GB
- Card slot: yes, up to 512 GB
- Primary (Quad): 48MP, f/1.8 + 16MP, f/2.2 + 8MP, f/2.4 + 2MP, f/1.8
- Secondary: 32MP, f/2.0 HDR
- Connectivity: LTE, USB Type C, GPS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0 , headphone jack
- Fingerprint scanner : in-display
- Battery: 4000mAh, fast charging 27W
- Price: $431 (6 GB/128 GB), $565 (8 GB/256 GB), $743 (12 GB/ 512GB)