InstaCare, a leading EMR software company, has teamed up with the Pakistan Society of Internal Medicine (PSIM) to digitize clinics across Pakistan. Doctors will now be able to use advanced Machine Learning and AI-based clinic automation systems to digitalize and automate the overall patient care experience. This partnership will help doctors by:
- Making Clinics Paperless to increase efficiency and productivity.
- Maintaining Electronic Medical and Health Records (EMR/EHR).
- Writing Digital Prescriptions to reduce medication errors and make them patient-friendly.
- Improving Patient Experience with Electronic Appointments for better time management
- Offering virtual care with telemedicine to increase the access for patients as well as doctors.
This one-of-a-kind partnership is aimed to modernize the local healthcare industry while equally benefiting the doctors and the patients.
“We are excited to announce our partnership with the Pakistan Society of Internal Medicine, Community of all Pakistan medical specialists for the provision of telemedicine and clinic automation systems for their doctors, hospitals, and clinics. This partnership was much needed for the Pakistani Healthcare System to bridge the gap between technology and healthcare. I am proud that it has been achieved by InstaCare,” said Bilal Amjad, CEO InstaCare Pvt. Ltd.
InstaCare is an internationally recognized healthcare IT company with a vision to make quality healthcare accessible for all. The company is transforming the overall patient care journey at every stage. Their patient-focused web and mobile apps are being used for the discovery and delivery of medical consultations, medicines, and lab tests on the doorstep.
On the other hand, InstaCare’s clinic automation systems are increasing the productivity of doctors and reducing the chances of medication errors.