The sixth season of the Pakistan Super League is on a roll and has the whole nation rooted to their TV screens. Despite the fact that the last season of PSL was brought to an unexpected turn due to the COVID-19 pandemic, this season many cricket enthusiasts cannot wait to return to the stadiums and support their favorite teams.
After valiant efforts from the Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB), fans will be allowed to watch the live action from the National Stadium Karachi and Gaddafi Stadium Lahore. Sticking to the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and the Code of Conduct set by the PCB, only 20% of the entire stadiums will be allowed to fill to ensure everyone’s safety.
If you, like many of us, are a die-hard cricket fan and nothing, not even a pandemic, can stop you from sitting in a stadium and cheering for your team, then this is something you really should keep on reading.
To buy PSL tickets online, you must first go to bookme.pk or call their helpline 0313 7 786 888.
Buy PSL tickets online in 11 easy steps:
- After you have opened the website, go to the top right hand corner and click on the tab ‘HBL PSL Tickets’.
- From there, you will be automatically redirected to another web page where you can find the tab ‘BOOKME HBL PSL 6’ in the middle of the page. Click on the tab and it will redirect you to a schedule of the matches.
- On the top left-hand corner of this page, you will see a list of filters with checkboxes. You can even filter the match schedules according to your favorite team or venue of the match to see the availability by checking the desired box.
- Click on the blue-colored ‘BOOK ME’ tab in front of the match you want to watch.
- This will scroll open a list of enclosures on the right-hand side of the page. Here you will find that the enclosures are categorized according to prices, type, class, and availability. ‘Select’ the enclosure that best suits your needs.
- You will be transferred to a visual representation of the seats available in your chosen enclosure. You can check the number of seats available under the green-colored ‘Available’ tab. There is also a color-coded key on the top to show which of the seats have been taken the ones that have been booked already, the ones that are restricted due to COVID-19 SOPs, and the ones which are still available. Select your desired seat and click on it.
- Once you have selected your seat, click on the ‘Continue’ button on the right corner of the page. This will automatically take you to the next page where you will be required to fill in your personal details.
- Enter your personal details, including your name and your CNIC number. Similarly, enter the details of your companions (in case of multiple tickets). Enter the details of the primary ticket holder, including name, phone number, and e-mail address.
- An OTP of six digits will be sent to your Mobile Enter the OTP and click on the continue button.
- You will be required to make your payments through various options such as Debit/Credit Card, JazzCash Shop, JazzCash Mobile Wallet, or Mobile Account. Select the method that suits you best.
- Once you have entered your details, check the ‘Terms and Conditions’ box and click ‘Checkout’.
Viola! You have successfully booked an online ticket and are ready to enjoy watching your favorite team play.
Since there is limited seating at the stadiums this time, make sure that you travel early to avoid waiting in long queues, and don’t forget to bring your CNIC along.
To ensure a smooth play in a COVID-free environment, there are certain SOPs and a Code of Conduct you will be required to follow:
- Make sure that you maintain a healthy hand hygiene by washing your hands every now and then with soap and water for 20 seconds.
- As an alternative, you can also use hand gels or hand sanitizers with high percentages (70%) of alcohol.
- If you need to sneeze or cough, use a towel or the crook of your elbow and wash your hands afterward.
- Avoid touching your face and nose.
- Spectators are not allowed to spit on the premises of the stadium.
- Medical masks must be worn at all times by everyone in the stadium.
Code of Conduct:
- All spectators are required to wear a medical mask before entering through the turnstiles and continue to do so while seated in the stands. In case of no mask, you will not be allowed to enter the premises.
- Make sure that you are aware of the entry gate in advance by asking the security staff and the management team positioned at the main gates of the stadium.
- If you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, feeling unwell, or have come in close contact with anyone suffering from COVID-19, please refrain from attending the match.
- In case you develop any COVID-19 symptoms while at the stadium, you are required to inform the nearest management staff member immediately. Rights of admission will be reserved by the PCB.
- At all times and in all parts of the ground, please observe social distancing and avoid close contact with others who are not in your support bubble.
- You must remain in your seat at all times unless you have to use restrooms or exit the stadium. In such cases, seek guidance from the ushers and security guards available in each stand.
- When passing in the rows, please turn your backs if you must brush past other spectators, thereby avoiding face-to-face contact.
- A steward/caretaker will be assigned at all times to monitor the flow of spectators and ensure that no more than three people use the toilet facility at a given time.
- Handwashing facilities will be properly cleaned and sanitized after every use.
- The provision of hand sanitizers will be carefully managed by designated staff.
- Distance between seating will be observed. Two seats will be skipped between two individuals or each group of family.
- The group must only contain one household to ensure social distancing is in place.
- A row between the successive rows shall be left vacant to ensure social distancing.
- The tickets for each PSL match will be sold to the families only for stands that are dedicated to families. For individual seating, the tickets reserved for general stands will be sold only.
- To help with the tracking and tracing, all applicants must supply their contact details at the point of sale.
- For ticket booking in advance, only online sale with helpline support through telephone will be accepted. Tickets to be printed at home with QR codes or delivered through cash on delivery mechanism.
- All ushers, guards, and staff members must ensure compliance with the seating arrangement.