While Easypaisa is quite useful when it comes to transferring money to loved ones, making online payments or buying air time, there might come a time when you will choose another mobile wallet service over Easypaisa. That’s when you probably want to delete your Easypaisa account to keep your financial and personal information safe from cybercriminals. Here’s how to delete the Easypaisa account.
Related: How to delete JazzCash account
How to Delete the Easypaisa Account | Easy Guide
Nowadays, opening and closing a mobile wallet account is fairly simple. You can do it either online or by visiting the nearest branch or franchise of the wallet service you’re using. In this case, it is Easypaisa so let’s get on with the instructions.
- On your mobile device, dial 3737 if you’re a Telenor user. Other network users can call Easypaisa helpline by dialling (042) 111-003-737.
- Follow the operator directions and choose the “talk to the customer care representative” option.
- Once your call is connected to the customer care agent, ask him/her to close your Easypaisa account.
- He/she will ask a few questions and verify all the details.
- Once verification is completed, your account will be deleted.
Note: You will receive a confirmation message for account closure from Easypaisa.
- Visit any nearest Telenor franchise or Telenor Microfinance bank branch.
- After reaching the branch or franchise, request account closing form from a bank representative.
- Fill the form and give it to the bank representative along with valid CNIC copy.
- After verifying all the details, your account will be closed.
Note: Before, closing your account you should withdraw or transfer all the funds from your Easypaisa account.
If you haven’t done any activity on your Easypaisa account for the last 90 days, then your account status will be turned to dormant. In order to protect your account from the risk of fraudulent activities, Telenor Bank automatically turns account status to dormant. To change account status from dormant to active, customers have to deposit some cash in the Easypaisa mobile account.
There you have it! This is all about how to delete the Easypaisa account. If you have any questions pertaining to the topic then let us know in the comments section.