For the last few years, enrolment in distance learning programs has been increasing at a phenomenal rate and there appears to be no let-up in sight. With growing interest in such courses, the Government of Pakistan launched the Digiskills training program to revolutionize the IT industry in the country. This program was launched to provide the youth of the country employment opportunities in the digital space and to bring the young professionals to the forefront of digital transformation.
Also Read: How To Learn From Digiskills
Digiskills is a free online training program that offers different IT-related courses. From Search Engine Optimization (SEO) to WordPress, there are several courses you can get enrolled in. So, if you are interested in getting yourself enrolled in any of the offered courses, then you need to read this article to the end. This article is all about how to enrol in Digiskills if you are late.
How to Enrol in Digiskills
To get enrolled in the online training program, you have to follow the given instructions.
- Access Digiskills official website.
- Create your account by typing your name, email and your desired password for your account.
- After entering all the information, click on “submit”.
- You will receive an email from Digiskills. Click on the account confirmation link to complete the account creation procedure.
- Once the account has been confirmed, you need to access the login page. Enter your username and password to sign in.
- After logging in, complete your trainee profile. Enter all your personal information and qualification details to proceed to the next step.
- In the next step, you will be asked different questions. Answer all questions and click on “submit” to complete the process.
Upon completing sign-up process for the trainee profile, you will be able to select the course you want to get enrolled in. If you’re late in getting yourself registered, then you’ll have to wait for the commencement of next batch. By signing up, you will be notified whenever the registration process of the next batch starts. However, if there are any seats left in the current batch, then you will be able to join the batch.
Right now, Digiskills batch 8 enrolments are open and shall be provided on first come first serve basis. So, if you want to get enrolled in the program, then head over to the Digiskills official website and follow the aforementioned procedure to apply in any of the offered courses.
There you have it! This is all about how to enrol in Digiskills if you are late. If you want to know more about Digiskills, then keep following this space and comment below to give your feedback about this article.