In this piece, we are going to show you the simplest ways to loop YouTube videos on your computer and smartphone. However, it must be told that the level of complexity is more on the smartphone as compared to that on the computer. Here’s how to loop YouTube videos.
Also Read: How to download spotify in Pakistan
How to Loop YouTube Videos | On Desktop
This method is quite simple. You just need to follow the given instructions to play any video you like on repeat:
- Open your web browser and access the YouTube website.
- Once you’ve accessed the site, search the video you want to loop.
- After that, play the video.
- Now right click on the video and a menu will appear on the screen.
- Finally, click on “Loop” to keep watching the video on repeat.
Note: You can disable this feature by following the same procedure.
On Smartphone App
As mentioned before the method of looping YouTube videos on mobile is a little trickier as compared to the desktop one. So you need to read the following instructions carefully to be able to repeat the videos via the smartphone app.
- Open the YouTube app in your smart device.
- Search and play the video you want to loop.
- Now long-press the plus sign.
- Next, you will see the “new playlist” option. Tap on it.
- After that, name your playlist, set its privacy settings and then tap on ‘create.’
- Once you’ve created the playlist, tap on “library” option.
- On the next screen, you will see the playlist that you’ve created. Tap on it.
- Once the video starts playing, you will see the ‘down arrow’ button just under the video. Tap on it.
- Lastly, tap on the repeat icon. This will automatically put your desired video on repeat.
Note: You can use the same method on the computer website as well.
And that’s how you can loop YouTube videos. If you have any questions pertaining to the topic, let us know in the comments section.