- Open savefrom website and paste the video URL in the URL field of savefrom.net
- Select the video format and quality.
- Click on download to save your favorite video for offline viewing.
Want to know How to Download Videos from YouTube? Read the whole article and let us know in the comments if it helped.
To watch any film trailer or video song, YouTube is the go-to place for many people. There are billions of videos on YouTube and you can watch them on your mobile phone or PC. However, if you want to watch videos on YouTube offline then, unfortunately, there isn’t an option for offline viewing.
There are some videos which you can download directly into YouTube library. But most of the times you won’t find this download button under your favourite videos. Therefore, downloading a video into your mobile or PC for personal use has crossed your mind.
YouTube Terms of Service
Downloading a video from YouTube is not a straight forward matter due to Google terms of service for YouTube. Although, you can still download it with third-party software for personal offline viewing.
You cannot steal other creator video and upload it as your own on YouTube. Therefore, Google terms of service for YouTube are clear which states that “You shall not download any Content unless you see a ‘download’ or similar link displayed by YouTube on the Service for that Content”.
You’ll be thinking that when Google does not allow people to download content from YouTube then why you are still reading this article. We just want to make you aware of Google terms of service for YouTube. Don’t worry we will tell you about all the simple ways to download videos from YouTube. Just stick with us for a few minutes.
If you want to download video from YouTube for personal use only, not distributing to others then here’s how you can do it.
Downloading Videos from any Streaming Site
There are different ways to download videos from YouTube and other streaming sites but you have to use some software or any download service. Firstly, we will tell about the best downloading services available right now. After that, we will tell you about the downloaders you can install into your computer. Lastly, we will also discuss how to download YouTube videos on your smartphone. But first, let’s discuss the best web downloading services available to users.
Web Downloading Services for YouTube Videos
There are different web downloading services and we will discuss the few which are easy to use. The list of best web downloading services available on the internet is given below.
- Free online converter
These are some of the web downloading services we recommend you to use.
To download any video from YouTube using VDYouTube then follow the steps given below.
- Open any web browser on your computer.
- After that, open YouTube and click on the video you want to download.
- On the address bar just add vd before YouTube in the link like https://www.vdyoutube.com and press Enter.
- After that, you will be redirected to VDYouTube website.
- Now you have to select the video quality.
- Click on the download button to start downloading your desired video from YouTube.
It is similar to the VDYouTube and the process is also similar to it. The steps are as follows.
- Open your web browser.
- After that, click on the video you want to download.
- Now open savefrom.net website.
- Copy the link of the video you want to download and paste it in the URL field on the homepage of savefrom.net.
- Click on download.
- After that, you have to select the format and quality of the video.
- Now you can download your desired file in your PC.
All web download services are similar, you just have to open the website and copy-paste the link, to download the video from YouTube.
- Open a web browser and go to YouTube.
- Click on the video you want to download.
- After that, copy the URL from the search bar of the browser.
- Open Keepvid website using the link given below.
- Now you have to paste the URL of the video in the “enter link” field.
- After that, click on the download button and it will fetch the video details.
- Select the format and quality of the video.
- Now choose the location where you want to download the video.
Free Online converter
The free online converter not only download videos from YouTube but also allows you to convert them into MP3 if you want to.
- Open YouTube website in your web browser.
- Also, open free online converter website using the following link
- Copy the link of the video you want to download from YouTube and paste it in the free online converter URL field.
- After that, click on the convert button and select the format you want to convert it in. Select MP4.
- When the conversion process is completed, click the download button.
- The file will download into your computer.
How to Download Videos from YouTube using Y2mate
As we said earlier that all process are the same. You just have to copy-paste the link and there you go. You can easily download the video from YouTube.
- Open the Y2mate website with the link given below.
- Copy the link of the YouTube video and paste it in the Y2mate “enter link” field.
- After that, click on the start button. Now you have to choose the format of the video.
- Click on the download button. A new tab will open in the browser.
- Press CTRL + S or right click on the video to save it in your PC.
These are all the best web download services available on the internet and you can use whichever you want to use to download videos from YouTube. Now we will discuss the ways to download videos from YouTube with software.
There are much downloading software’s available but we will discuss only the best available on the internet right now.
- Internet Download Manager
- 4K Video Downloader
- Free YouTube Downloader
These are some of the best and easy to use downloading software’s available in the market
How to Download Videos from YouTube using Internet Download Manager
You’ll know about IDM and how good it is. If you have IDM installed into your laptop then it is the best and fastest way to download video from YouTube. The problem with internet download manager is that it is not free for a lifetime. After 30 days of trial, you have to buy the software. However, there are cracked versions also available on the internet so you can use after expiration of 30 days trial as well.
The IDM grabs the video automatically. If you are watching any video and you have IDM installed into your computer then you just need to click on the “download this video” button. The “download this video” button will appear on top of the video screen.
- Install internet download manager on your laptop.
- After that, check the extension of your browser.
- If the extension is automatically installed into your web browser then it’s good. Otherwise, you have to install the IDM extension manually.
- You can also use internet download manager site grabber to download videos from YouTube.
How to Download Videos from YouTube using 4K Video Downloader
As we told you that IDM is not free and you need to register it, to use the software after 30 days trial expiration. Don’t worry there is another software that you can easily use to download videos from YouTube. How to download videos with 4K video downloader? Follow the steps given below.
- Firstly, you have to download the software and install it on your laptop.
- After that, you have to open your browser and find the video you want to download.
- Now copy the video URL from the address bar of your web browser.
- Launch 4K video downloader in your laptop.
- You will see a paste link button on the top left side of the 4k video downloader. Click on it.
- After that, paste the copied video URL in it.
- Now you have to select the format and quality of the video.
- Choose the location where you want to store the video.
- After that, you have to click on the download button and your favourite YouTube video will be downloaded into your laptop.
This is the easiest way to download YouTube videos. Just follow the instructions given above. 4K video downloader is a free and versatile software available to users.
Free YouTube Downloader
It is specially made for downloading videos from YouTube. You cannot use it for other streaming sites. However, with a simple design and easy to use functionality, it is the best way to download video from YouTube.
- Install the YouTube downloader software into your laptop. Use the following link to download the software.
- When you open the link in your web browser, you will see a download button on your laptop screen. Click on it, to start the download.
- After that, install in your laptop and launch it.
- Type the name of the video in the search bar of the app.
- The free YouTube downloader will find the video for you. You will see the video thumbnail, title and other information as well.
- After that, click on the Download MP4 button.
- You can also choose the quality of the video whether you want to download the video in 1080p or 720p. It’s up to you.
These are some of the software’s which you can use to download the videos from YouTube. As we told earlier that internet download manager and free YouTube video downloader have some limitations. So we recommend you to use 4K video downloader.
If you use Mozilla Firefox as your default browser then you can also install an extension for video downloading. Go to Mozilla Firefox add-on page and search for NetVideoHunter. Once it’s installed, you will see a button added to your Mozilla Firefox toolbar.
Open the video you want to download. You will see the button of NetVideoHunter flashing. It is an alert for you that you can download the video you are watching. Just click on the flashing button. After that, click the download button to save the video on your computer.
Downloading YouTube Videos on Mobile
You can use the online web download services on your mobile as well. Just open your mobile browser and visit YouTube. Follow the same procedure which we have mentioned earlier for PCs and laptop. However, you can download apps on your mobile that allows you to download videos from YouTube.
There is an app called Tubemate. You can install it on your smartphone and enjoy watching videos offline. Tubemate is not available in Google Store. So android users have to download the apk from a third-party website. Just install Tubemate on your mobile and download videos from YouTube.
In short, there are many ways to download videos from YouTube. Just search about downloading videos from YouTube on google and you will find several web downloading services and software. You can use any software you like. However, we recommend you to use the web downloading services and software’s mentioned in the article.