In today’s world, most governments around the world have dedicated complaint cells where citizens of the country can register their grievances. With the help of technology and all social platforms, governments can connect with the common folk. In Pakistan, there is a Prime Minister Complaint Cell which gives common people an opportunity to seamlessly communicate with government entities and have their issues resolved quickly.
The PM performance and delivery unit (PMDU) in PM office monitors all the complaints of the citizens and forwards it to the concerned department. To resolve the complaints quickly and make the system transparent, PMDU launched the Pakistan Citizen Portal app that allows people to register any complaint from the comfort of their homes. This article is all about the Prime Minister Complaint Cell. Read on!
Also Read: How to get approved for car lease
Prime Minister Complaint Cell | How to Get your Complaint Heard Quickly
If you have any complaint regarding any issue and want your complaint to get heard quickly then Pakistan Citizen Portal app is the one for you. Through this app, you can register any complaints, and give feedback and suggestions to the government authorities. Just download the app on your smart device and register a complaint if you have one.
Pakistan Citizen Portal app is available on both iOS and Android and people can download it from App Store and Google Play store respectively.
Also Read: How to change iPhone without losing data
How to Create Account on Citizen Portal App
To create an account on the citizen portal, you need to do the following.
- Go to App Store or Google Play store, depending on the smart device you’re using.
- Once you’ve downloaded the app, open it
- Tap on “register” and you will be asked whether you’re Pakistani national, Overseas Pakistani or a Foreigner.
- Now enter your mobile number and tap on “continue”.
- After entering the number, you have to type your Full name, Gender and date of birth and then tap on next.
- Enter the preferred username and password for the account.
- After that, enter your complete address details like a province, tehsil, district etc.
- Finally, tap on register to complete this process.
Now let’s discuss how to register a complaint on the citizen portal app.
How to Register Complaint on Citizen Portal
After creating an account on the portal, you can register a complaint on it by following these steps.
- Open the app on your smartphone.
- Tap on the “+”.
- Tap on new complaint.
- On the next screen, you will see different options such as agriculture, corruption, communication etc. Tap on that category which is related to your issue.
- A form will appear on your screen where you will provide all the required information in the form and tap on “submit” to register your complaint.
- Your complaint will be sent to the concerned department.
Note: You can also send an email to the Prime Minster Complaint Cell if the concerned department is not resolving your issue. Send an email at [email protected] with an attached image of your complaint.
You can also get in touch with the Prime Minster Complaint Cell via PMDU Twitter and Facebook handles.
Just take a screenshot of the compliant from citizen portal app and send the image to the above-mentioned PMDU social media accounts.
Let us know in the comments if you have any questions pertaining to the topic.