If you’re a die heart foodie and have been consistently addicted to food over time, we’re positive you have midnight/midday cravings, Calling out everyone with a sweet tooth cause this recipe is especially for you!
The title says it all, fudgy brownies from your counter-top to the table in minutes. Not only is this insanely, super easy to make with common ingredients lying around in your kitchen pantry, but they’re also just as delicious as regular baked brownies and takes less than half the time to be prepared. Also perfect for unexpected guests, this dessert is a great last-minute quick fix, not only that, but this recipe also demonstrates how to make your own chocolate ganache, this complements the brownies perfectly and also works great as cupcake/cake icings.
So don’t waste another moment, every minute spent in the kitchen is an investment you make in your stomach. Try this recipe now and let us know how this turned out for you and your family.
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- ½ cup flour
- ¾ cup cocoa powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 100gms unsalted butter (melted)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 50gms cooking chocolate
- 100mls unsweetened cream
- Grease a microwave-proof dish.
- Mix all the ingredients together with the help of a whisk or spatula until well combined.
- Place the mixture in the pre-greased dish evenly
- Microwave for 3-5 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cut into squares.
- In a microwave-proof bowl, microwave the chocolate for 2 minutes in 10-second intervals, ensuring that you stir well between each interval.
- After the chocolate has melted, add the cream and mix well.
- Place the ganache over the brownies.
Dust with icing sugar and serve warm or with a scoop of icecream!