Who loves ice-cream sandwiches? I know I do. And today, we’re here to tell you that making it in the comfort of your home is not that hard at all. All you need is to follow this super simple 4 ingredients icecream sandwich recipe.
Thats right. You don’t need anything much to whip up this heavenly homemade icecream!
So what are you waiting for? Head to the kitchen now and recreate the most delicious ice cream sandwich ever.
Icecream Sandwich Recipe
Ingredients for Icecream sandwich
- 1/2 kg strawberries (frozen)
- 1/2 can of condensed milk
- 1 cup cream
- 1 pack digestive biscuits
Method for Making Icecream Sandwich
- Blend the cream, condensed milk, and frozen strawberries together.
- In a cupcake mold place the biscuit and pour strawberry mixture over it.
- Top with another biscuit and freeze for 3 hours.
Tip: You can recreate this with several different flavor combinations such as vanilla & chocolate, oreo and chocolate, etc.
Now that your icecream sandwich recipe is done, how did it turn out for you? Let us know in the comments below if you were able to beat the heat with this super cool (pun intended) offering.