Oreo and nutella, together? Why didn’t anyone think of this before?
If you’re one of those people who are still debating which one’s better between Oreos and Nutella, there’s a third option as well. Why have one when you can combine them both? Got your attention there didn’t we? We’ve got something very different and sweet for you today.
This recipe contains a delicious layer of crushed oreos, layered with oreo-white chocolate custard and topped with a decadent layer of nutella ganache.
Salivating yet? Well then the clock’s ticking and we got this super easy Oreo Nutella Shots recipe for you to get on with.
Ingredients for Oreo Nutella Shots Recipe
This recipe consists of three separate parts, and make sure you follow them.
For Oreo Base:
- 2 tbsp butter (melted)
- 1 big packet of oreo
For Nutella Ganache:
- 50gms milk chocolate
- 3 tbsp Nutella spread
- 100ml of cream
For Oreo Custard:
- 4 cups of milk
- 3 tbsp corn flour (dissolved in 1/2 glass of water)
- 5 tbsp sugar
- 3 drops Nutella essence (or any available essence)
- 100gms of white chocolate (melted)
- 1 big packet of Oreos (coarsely crushed)
Method for Creating Oreo Nutello Shots Recipe
- In a deep saucepan, add the milk, dissolved corn flour, essence, and sugar. Mix well.
- Place the pan on medium heat and cook until the custard is thickened. Once this consistency has thickened, remove from the heat.
- Add in melted white chocolate and Oreo chunks, mix and set aside to cool.
- Finely crush the Oreos and add melted butter to it.
- Place the oreo-butter mixture in the disposable glass (filling the ¼ area of the glass).
- Press the Oreos in the glass firmly and refrigerate to cool.
- In a saucepan, heat the cream on medium flame.
- Remove from flame and add the Nutella and milk chocolate to the heated cream. Allow resting for 2-3 minutes.
- Mix chocolate and cream until smooth.
- Place the oreo custard over the oreo base; fill the glass while leaving about ½ inch space.
- Fill remaining space with Nutella ganache.
- Lastly, top and decorate with Oreos.
- Chill in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours (or overnight)
Impress your family and friends with this cool delicacy that’s perfect for the summers. We hope you try this recipe and let us know in the comments below how this treat turned out for you!