But with the increasing competition and saturated marketplaces, how can you make yourself stand out, how can you promote your services with a tight budget or sometimes no budget at all?
Apparently, very few people know the answer.
When I started out, I used to download some images from Google or a stock images website like Pixabay and use them as the cover or main graphic for my services on Fiverr.
But isn’t that unprofessional? Indeed it is.
Not every one of us is a graphic designer, not everyone can design posters, business cards & logos for themselves and neither does everyone have the budget to hire someone to do it for them. So where does this leave us?
That’s where Canva kicks in!
It’s an amazing tool which allows you to create different kinds of promotional content, including but not limited to:
- Business Cards
- Social Media Posts, Graphics & Banners
- Magazine & Book Covers
& much more! But what’s the catch? Like you’re getting all of this and that too without a watermark?
Well this time, fortunately, that is the case. No compromise on quality or any sort of watermark.
I’ve found a lot of solutions out there, but unfortunately, most of them include Watermarks. If not watermarks, then limited design options or poor quality, but that’s not the case with Canva.
- If you’re one of those people that don’t like starting off from scratch and needs a kickstart, there are numerous amazing templates for you.
- Hate crawling the web searching for license-free images or just too busy? Well, they’ve got a free images module built in allowing you to choose from an unlimited range of photos.
- You also get to choose from Grids & Frames to give your design a solid structure.
- Choose from a variety of charts to showcase in your next presentation.
- Set custom backgrounds using photos
- Create a team to collaborate with other graphic designers.
With all this, I’d highly recommend you to check it out. It should be a vital tool in every freelancer’s toolbox ready to rumble!
About the Author
Sudais Asif is a teenager freelancer and a Level 2 Seller on Fiverr offering WordPress based services. Throughout his freelancing journey, he has gained valuable experiences which he likes to share with others.