|Qualifier||Islamabad United v Karachi Kings||Islamabad United|
|Eliminator 1||Peshawar Zalmi v Quetta Gladiators||Peshawar Zalmi|
|Eliminator 2||Karachi Kings v Peshawar Zalmi||Peshawar Zalmi|
|Final||Islamabad United v Peshawar Zalmi||Islamabad United|
Last update: March 25th, 2018 after Peshawar Zalmi vs Islamabad United match.
PSL Points Table Format
The PSL points table 2018 follows the same format as other international cricket tournaments. Unlike last year, there will be more matches played due to introduction of new franchise Multan Sultans.
The six teams will play a total of 30 matches with each team facing the other team twice, once home and once away.
When the group stages finish, top four teams will qualify for the semi-finals. The winner of the semi-finals will play in the final which is to be held in Karachi on March 25th.
PSL Points Table System
PSL points will be updated according to following rules:
- 2 points will be awarded for a win.
- 1 point each will be awarded to both teams in case of no result.
- 0 points will be awarded for a loss.
If scores are tied: Super Over will determine the outcome of the match.
PSL Points Table Criteria
The PSL team standings is dependent on following things:
- Higher number of points.
- If teams are on equal number of points, higher number of wins.
- If still equal, then net run rate.
- If still equal, then lower bowling strike rate.
- If still equal, then the result of head-to-head meeting will determine the relative standing of the teams.