PTA Directs PTCL to Send Detailed, Itemized Bills -
Pakistan Telecommunication Authority has directed PTCL to send detailed and itemized list of all calls in monthly bills. It maybe recalled that PTCL had decided to deliver monthly bills on a single page, without itemized call details, leaving customers with no details of their usage.
PTCL sent one paged bill last month, on which PTA got plenty of complaints and concerns from PTCL Customers.
Source close to PTA high officials confirmed us that authority has directed PTCL to send detailed bills to avoid any confusion and discomfort of PTCL customers. Source further revealed that PTA has asked PTCL to enhance 1217 services. Reportedly, in its note to PTCL, regulator has shows its concern over dropping numbers of PTCL customers. PTA has asked PTCL to keep customers satisfied in order to regain its position in the market.
We could not confirm this news from PTCL spokesman.
- PTA Asks PTCL to Advertise De-activation Process of Voice Mail
- PTCL Bills Will Comprise of 1 Page Without Call Details
- Get Duplicate bill of PTCL Landline on Internet [Privacy Nightmare #Fail]
- PTA to Take Conclusive Measures Against PTCL, if Pakistan Package Issue not Resolved
- PTCL Must Withdraw Pakistan Package by August 31st 2008: PTA
- PTCL Should Offer Auto Billing Through Credit Cards
- PTA’s Directions over Pakistan Package Boldly Dishonored by PTCL