WorldCall Telecom's Loss Increased to Rs 299.288 Million
WorldCall Telecom Limited’s after tax loss has increased to Rs 299.288 million in the half-year period, ended December 31, 2008 as compared to a net loss of Rs 46.354 million recorded in the corresponding period in 2007. The company’s per share loss increased to Re 0.35 in the period under review against Re 0.06 in the same period a year back.
According to the financial results, sent to Karachi Stock Exchange (KSE) on Monday, the company’s net revenue declined to Rs 3.091 billion in this period against Rs 4.319 billion recorded in the same period last year. The company’s directing cost also declined to Rs 2.259 billion against Rs 2.854 billion. The operating cost of the company stood at Rs 1.134 billion in this period against Rs 1.210 billion. The company’s loss before taxation increased to Rs 390.281 million in the six-month period in 2008 against a loss of Rs 134.719 million in the same period in 2007.
- Wateen Gets Rs. 2.1 Bln Funding from Dhabi Group
- WorldCall Posts Solid Profit
- Wateen Beats Forecasts, Posts Loss After Tax
- WorldCall Gains Investors Attention in Karachi Stock Exchange
- Wateen Posts 20% EBITDA for the Q1 2010
- WorldCall Gets Financing
- Mobile Companies Lost PKR 2.6 Billion On Eid Day Due to Cellular Shut Down