Another Software IT Park in Lahore, Converts Shaheen Complex.
7 years ago
Todate, Pakistan Software Export Board PSEB has converted nine possibly suitable public and private sector buildings into IT parks across the country by investing in telecom and related infrastructure. PSEB has now announced the opening of a Software IT Park in Lahore where PSEB converted Shaheen Complex in to an IT enabled office space.
According to a recent announcement, PSEB has recently converted ‘Shaheen Complex’ located at Edgerton Road, Lahore and owned by M/S Shaheen Foundation, into an IT Park. The nine-story building has a total covered area of 360,000 square feet and a rentable office space of 217,000 square feet with two basements and is equipped with high speed redundant fiber connectivity and entails the most modern and top of the line civic amenities. PSEB intends to offer space to IT Companies till January 2010 after which the space will be offered to Non-IT relatd businesses interested in utilizing the space for their offices. M/s Vopium ® A/R (Pvt.) Limited has recently signed tenancy agreement with Shaheen Complex for the area of 6000 square feet. Many other companies have also visited Shaheen Complex and have shown their keen interest. So if your interested, better book some space now.
Shaheen Complex’s Salient Features include:
- State-of-the-art architectural design
- Each floor of approx. 25,000 sqft.
- CCTV based Surveillance System.
- Six (6) Passenger and one Cargo Elevator.
- Round the clock vigilant security.
- Separate Kitchen on each floor.
- Underground & wide area open parking.
- Fire detection and voice evacuation system.
- Separate Canteen.
- Prayer area.
- Generator backup of 2200 KVA.
- HVAC system on Natural Gas.
- Direct bandwidth connectivity (both voice and data) through optical fiber in the offices.
To find out more about the Shaheen Complex avaiability, you can contact Muhammad Waqas Hanif, Marketing Officer, PSEB at 042-111-333-666, or email at [email protected], copy to [email protected] , [email protected] and [email protected]
Photos of Shaheen Complex: