Akbar Khan Replaces Asher Yaqub as CMO Ufone
After Asher Yaqoob, ex-Chief Marketing Officer, Ufone resigned from Ufone and joined BanlgaLink as Chief Operating Officier, Akbar Khan has replaced him as Head of Marketing.
Ufone’s spokesperson has confirmed us the appointment of Akbar Khan as Head of Marketing, Ufone.
TelecomNewsPk has reported that a dinner was arranged for media persons, yesterday, at Marriot Hotel Islamabad to officially say good bye to Mr. Asher Yaqub Khan, furthermore, New CMO Mr. Akbar Khan was introduced to the media at the occasions.
Before joining Ufone in December 2008, Akbar Khan was head of brands at Mobilink.
Before Mobilink, Akbar Khan was National Marketing Manager at Pakstel and happened to be the main person behind the marketing campaign of Paktel’s GSM launch.
- Akbar Khan Promoted as CMO, Ufone
- Asher Yaqub Khan, Marketing Head Ufone, Moving to Bangla Link
- Humor – Need to Break Monotony in Ufone TVCs
- Rumor: Ufone Likely to Get a COO
- Ufone to Get Amir Pasha of Zong as Head of PR Department
- Ufone & Pepsi Announced the Winner of Mazda RX 8
- Ufone Sponsors Traffic Discipline Campaign