Warid Brings GPRS Bucket for PrePaid Users
10 MB in Rs. 30 – to be used in maximum of 30 days. Equation looks fine to me, keeping in view regular rate of Rs. 15 per 1 MB. So you pay twice and get 10 times of GPRS data. Moreover, you can use this 10 MB quota in single or multiple internet sessions.
Moreover, you can subscribe to multiple buckets (Rs. 30 each) at a time, in case you are finished with your one bucket quota.
Postpaid users will have to miss this offer, as its only for prepaid customers.
How to Subscribe:
To keep the simplicity at the core of the service for our prepaid customers – the subscription to the service is via short-code (3282).
Once the subscription process has been completed the customer is sent an intimation for the confirmation of the bucket procured (10MB).
Type “Data” and send it to to 3282.
The service is available for Prepaid customers with active GPRS services only..
Activation Charges: PKR 30 +tax
- Telenor Offers GPRS Bundles
- Unlimited GPRS at Night: Warid
- Warid Offers Unlimited Mobile Internet
- Ufone: 500 SMS, 500 MMS, 5 MB Internet for Rs. 5
- Ufone Introduces Hourly Internet Package
- Warid Rozana Offer: Daily SMS, Calls and GPRS Bundle
- Ufone Revises its Half Day Mobile Internet Package