Ufone Responds to Telenor, lil Aggressively
We had reported that Telenor Approached PTA against Ufone’s Super Ghanta Offer, but apparently this ignited Ufone and instead of calming down it extended Super Ghanta offer from 13 hours (4 AM to 5 PM) to 24 hours, meaning that Ufone customers with this offer can make round the clock hourly calls to all Ufone, PTCL and Vfone numbers at Rs. 3.50 plus tax (and with daily rental).
This counter attack by Ufone is not limited to this move only, as Ufone actually started advertising its rates as 6 Paisa Per minute, to shot down Telenor’s 10 Paisa Per min promotion.
So let’s see where this one to one war will end, we are yet to see Telenor’s move, however it looks extremely tough for Telenor to produce a shocker in this situation.
Looks like customers are enjoying this tussle and they are getting more than what was expected. On the other hand, Ufone is using its non-SMP status and offering the most it can.
Details of Ufone’s Super Ghanta Offer are given here.
- PTA Questions Ufone Regarding Super Ghanta Offer [Update]
- Ramadan is over, but Ufone’s Super Ghanta Offer is Still in Play
- Telenor Approaches PTA Against Ufone’s Super Ghanta Offer
- Why the Industry and PTA is quite over Ufone’s Super Ghanta Offer?
- Ufone again brings Lowest International Call Rates
- Ufone Ghanta Package Now Available from 9 AM to 5 PM
- Ufone Super Call Offer is Expiring Today [Apparently]