Consumer Alert: No Charges on Incoming or Missed Calls
There has been rumor amongst mobile phone subscribers that cellular companies are going to impose 10 Paisa charges on incoming calls from October 10th, 2009; it is to inform everyone that there is no such thing at the moment in the industry.
Officials from cellular companies have denied any such rumors and said there are no chances of such charges for incoming calls or missed calls.
These rumors are being spread through text messages, and are baseless, said an official of a cellular company, while another official advised mobile phone subscribers to not to forward text messages that contain unjustified information, unless they confirm it from helplines.
- India Puts 100 SMS Per Subscriber Per Day Limit
- SMS Bombers, What They are? and How they Work?
- Who Develops/Generates Forward SMS’s?
- PSW Proposes Cap on Daily SMS Limit in Pakistan
- Cellular Companies and Constant SMS Spamming
- Rumor: SMS May Get Blocked this Week
- Telecom Advisory: Things to Remember During Current Security Situation