How do You Save Cost by Using Multiple SIMs?
As you may know we are conducting a survey these days (which is still not concluded). While going through the responses, I observed that there are significant number of subscribers who are using more than one SIM.
By the way, let’s not limit the use of second SIM for students only, we know that businessmen, household women, teachers, say everyone can use it for many reasons.
I had this discussion with few friends, where we concluded that having multiple SIMs can reduce your monthly bills by a notable margin.
Possible Reasons for Having Multiple SIMs
- To make inexpensive on-net calls, for example using Telenor for calling Telenor numbers, Mobilink for calling Mobilink numbers and so on
- To avail inexpensive SMS packages or GPRS/EDGE packages, this is another common reason, for instance if you have plenty of Ufone numbers in your friend and family circle, there are good chances that you won’t use any other operator to make calls, however, you may find GPRS package attractive from Zong.
- There is this one official number, which people don’t want to keep busy for long; hence they get another number to make long duration calls.
- It has been observed that some people keep multiple SIMs of same network, for instance, one SIM has night package, while other is good for making calls during the day.
There can be various other combinations where mobile phone users find it suitable and viable to have multiple SIMs.
We want you to tell us your story by explaining that what benefits are there to have multiple SIMs.
- How to Make Conference Calls?
- Do you know how to Use 6 Connections with Single SIM?
- How Girls Should Secure Their Mobile Numbers?
- What’s So Good about 668 Service? And why its Last Hope for Curbing Unregistered SIMs?
- PRI – An Unexplored Market for Mobile Operators
- How To Trace an illegal International call?
- Canadian Telco to Launch Products in Pakistan