Super Call Offer Extended for Current Subscribers
Ufone has extended the Super Call Offer for those who have already subscribed the offer. This package allows all on-net calls for Rs. 2.99 plus tax, regardless of time (but must be less than one hour).
All current subscribers will have to re-subscribe, before 3:00 PM April 30th – re-subscription cost is Rs. 30 plus taxes.
Re-subscription will remain valid till 31st May,2010.
How to Extend Offer?
Those who are using Ufone Super Call Offer can avail it further by replying with Y to 130 before 3pm – 30th April, 2010 till 31st of May, 2010 for Rs. 30+Tax
Note: No new subscriptions allowed.
It merits mentioning here that Ufone has been offering Super Call Offer for a long now, but intervals are usually of one month, with subscription charges every month for customers. Ufone had capped the subscriptions at 50,000 subscribers for this offer – based on achieving the optimum network capacity.
- Ufone Super Call Offer Further Extended
- Ufone Super Call Offer is Ending April 30th
- Uth Non Stop Offer Extended for Another Month
- Ufone Karachi Offer: Free Call After 2 Mins
- Ufone Muft May Offer – Free Calls in Month of May
- Ufone Super Call Offer is Expiring Today [Apparently]
- Ufone’s Super Call Offer is Back