Exclusive: Pictures of 9.3 MB PTCL EVO Device
We recently uncovered that PTCL is planning to launch 9.3 MB wireless broadband with its brand EVO, very soon.
Here we got hold of pictures of said Rev-B devices that support up to 9.3 Mbps speeds. It looks pretty similar in size and packing box to already offered devices that support 3.1 Mbps.
Sources in company who have self tested this device said it gave them whooping 2.5 Mb on download and 1Mb on upload.
Launch date is still untold – no words on pricing plans as well. but sure we will keep you posted as soon as we get any clue.
We had to blur the pictures to secure our source.
- Exclusive: PTCL is Testing 9.3 MB Wireless Broadband
- Official: PTCL Launches 9.3 Mbps EVO Nitro Device
- PTCL Launches 10 MB DSL Broadband
- PTCL EVDO Commercially Launching on June 3rd
- Get PTCL EVO WiFi Cloud and Nitro Cloud Devices for Free
- PTCL Introduces EVO Wingle, a 9.3 Mbps WiFi Enabled USB Dongle
- PTCL EVDO Launched?