Clinical Laboratories of Aga Khan University Hospital Launch e-Reporting
Following the digital age the Clinical Laboratories of Aga Khan University Hospital have launched an e-Reporting service – to facilitate its patients to get their reports online, if they wish, instead of having to collect them from the laboratory collection points.
“This facility will provide greater convenience to the patients and conserve their time and money,” says Sohail Baloch, Administrator, Clinical Laboratories, AKUH.
In addition to this, it will also enable faster report turnaround as the patient will not be required to visit the laboratory or the collection point to collect the report.
The e-reporting portal is very simple and easy to use. Patients will need to go to the e-reports web page www.aku.edu/labreports and log on through the user ID and password printed on their lab receipt.
They can view the tests they have taken, select the results they would like to receive and provide an email address to which the report can be sent electronically. The report will be sent as a PDF file to the address on the reporting date. A password will remain valid for a limited period only, to ensure confidentiality.
“We hope this easy to-use service will be a convenience for our patients, helping them to receive their results quicker and with minimal effort,” says Sohail Baloch.
- PayPal Rewards Pakistani Student for Reporting Bugs
- Find Location of Email Sender Using Gmail/Yahoo/Hotmail
- Never Give Away your Email Password to Anyone!
- Ufone Blocks ‘Email To SMS Service’ For Gmail Users
- PTA goes ProPakistani – Starts Banning Anti-Pakistan Baloch Websites
- Pakistan top in Porn Search: Google Denies
- Get free SMS Alerts on ZONG about new comments on your Blogger Blog