Pakistan Tops the Global Charts for WikiLeaks Searches
This is revealed by Google Trends, a utility offered by Google to measure the number of searches sent from different countries to Google.
Google Trends show that Pakistanis have searched for WikiLeaks far more than any other county in past 7 days. Italy captures the second slot with 18 percent lesser searches. Third comes the Finland, far behind the Pakistan.
Pakistanis are taking WikiLeaks very seriously, and rightly so as Pakistan has been discussed notably in secret cables released so far.
- Pakistan Tops Charts for Searching Sex on Google
- Google Releases its Annual List of Most-Searched Topics, Malala is in The List!
- Pakistan or Pornistan?
- My Brighter Pakistan [Google Search Trends]
- Google Plus: RIP
- The Prevailing WikiLeaks Paranoia!
- Wikileaks Biggest Wistleblower Bradley Manning Sentenced for 35 Years