Ufone Bachat Offer: 30 Paisas per 20 Seconds -
After Telenor’s 49 Paisas per 30 second and Mobilink’s 45 Paisas per 30 second, Ufone is now offering 30 Paisas per 20 seconds call rate. Which translates equal to Mobilink’s rate, but advantage of 20 second billing pulse goes to Ufone customers.
However, the subscription charges of Rs. 10 plus tax may disappoint Ufone customers, leaving little chances for opting the package.
- 30 Paisas per 20 Seconds – All Networks, round the clock
- Daily Rental: Rs. 3.75 plus tax
How to Subscribe:
Dial *24# and you are done
- Rs. 10 plus Tax
- Charges are applicable on 20 second pulse.
- One time subscription charge are Rs.10+tax
- Daily charges are Rs 3.75+tax
- 19.5% FED on usage and 10% withholding tax at recharge or bill applies.
- Limited time offer
- Jazz ki Khushion Bhari Offer: 45 Paisas/30 Seconds
- Ufone Lady’s Package: Hourly Calls in the Day
- Ufone Dhansoo Offer for Uth Customers
- Ufone Karachi Offer: Free Call After 2 Mins
- 30 Paisa/20 Sec: Telenor Talkshawk
- Ufone Offers Rs. 0.49 per 30 sec to All Networks
- Jazz Offers Ghanta Package