Celcos Added 0.58 Million Subscribers in October 2010
PTA has issued the latest stats for cellular subscribers. It said that cellular companies added 0.58 million subscribers in total, taking the total subscribers’ count to 100.72 million. Tele-density reached to 60.5 percent.
Zong remained at top by adding 49 percent of total base in October 2010. Telenor added a total of 284,800 subscribers – 42 percent of total addition in the month.
Mobilink managed to add 9,855 customers while Warid added 2,110 customers. Ufone lost 49,142 customers in said month. More in below graphs:
- Cellular Subscribers Surpass 121.6 Million in Pakistan
- Pakistan Ends November 2010 with 101.64 Million Cellular Subscribers
- Cellular Subscribers in Pakistan Reach 132.33 Million
- Pakistan Reaches 111 Million Mobile Phone Users in October 2011
- Mobile Phone Users in Pakistan Reach 129.6 Million
- Cellular Subscribers Surpass 99m Mark
- Mobile Users in Pakistan Reach 132 Million