Telenor Undergoes Major Managerial Reshuffle
As per sources, Aamir Ibrahim has become CMO, Aamer Izhar the Head of Corporate Affairs, Ahmad Jawad will serve as Director Procurement.
Earlier today Telenor Pakistan had announced the departure of its CEO, Jon Eddy Abdullah, who is going to join DTAC as CEO, group’s telecom arm in Thailand.
Lars Christian, the CMO/VP at Telenor Pakistan is flying back to Norway, after serving for three years in Pakistan. Lars was responsible for Sales, Marketing, product development & product management, Customer care, segments & pricing at Telenor Pakistan.
Aamir Ibrahim will be replacing Lars as new CMO. Aamir had been heading Strategy and Corporate Affairs at Telenor.
Corporate Affairs will now be headed by Aamer Izhar-ul-Haq. He was earlier leading procurement department.
Ahmad Jawad will be replacing Aamer Izhar to head procurement department as Director. He was earlier heading the legal department.
Sources suggest that legal department is yet to be assigned to anyone.
During this managerial reshuffle, we have heard, company may undergo some structural changes as well. For example, corporate communication or PR will come under CEO’s office.
- Aamer Izhar, VP Telenor, Resigns
- Anjum Rahman, Director PR at Telenor, Resigns
- Aamir Ibrahim Replaces Irfan Wahab at Telenor Pakistan
- Affan Haider Resigns from Telenor Pakistan
- Ifran Wahab Khan Replaces Aamir Ibrahim at Telenor
- Telenor & EPD Introduce a Game for Environmental Awareness
- Telenor Hires Anjum Rahman of Express 24/7 as Director Communication & CR