Zong Launches Pakistan’s 1st Accidental Insurance via Mobile!
For the first time in the history of Pakistan, Zong, in collaboration with Adamjee Life Assurance Co Ltd. has introduced an insurance plan that can be activated, managed and claimed through mobile phones.
An unexpected misfortune may hit anyone at anytime, thus insurance is a necessity but owing to the painstaking and lengthy process it was restricted to just a handful of people.
Zong which has offered many flexible services to its subscribers in the past is now bringing this hassle-free insurance plan. With 38% of market share, Adamjee Life Assurance has the reputation of being one of the most prompt and efficient settlers of claims.
If you are subscribe to Zong’s Accidental Insurance service, a daily charge (based on your plan) will be deducted as insurance premium.
This daily deduction will be based on your insurance plan. Zong is currently offering following three insurance plans:
Accidental Disability Benefit
|Funeral Expense Benefit in case of Accidental Death||Daily User charges|
|1||Rs 100,000||5,000||Rs. 2 +t|
|2||Rs 200,000||5,000||Rs. 4 +t|
|3||Rs 300,000||5,000||Rs. 5 +t|
With Zong insurance, customers do not require any documentation or the need to visit an insurance company for an insurance policy; they can get insured via Zong against accidental death or disability caused due to accident or act of terror.
No other insurance plan can give such a comprehensive coverage and easy policy approval process. There is no need to make any insurance premium deposits as the daily deduction will be automatically made from the customers’ mobile phone balance.
In case of accidental death or disability, the insurance policy can either be claimed by sending an SMS or by submitting the claim form to Adamjee Insurance which is available at all Zong customer service centers.
How to Subscribe Accidental Insurance Service:
To subscribe to the ZONG Insurance Service and purchase an Insurance Policy SMS “SUB” to 5433.
To complete the process the user will be prompted to confirm CNIC number. After verification the user will be allowed to choose from 3 plans. The user can add beneficiary’s details and receive the policy number after confirmation. The subscription fees will be deducted automatically from the customers’ mobile phone balance daily.
SMS “UNSUB” to 5433
To Initiate Claim:
SMS “CLAIM” to 5433
Salman Wasay, Head of Marketing – ZONG says,
“We are offering this service so that our customers don’t have to visit an insurance company for an insurance policy or worry about any documentation. We want them to feel secure without any hassle.”
Fredrik de Beer, CEO of Adamjee Life Assurance further added,
“It is important to protect yourself, your loved ones and other family members, and insurance makes this possible for you. In a way it is a defensive measure taken before calamity strikes.
Having an insurance plan is vitally important in today’s world. That is why we have collaborated with ZONG to make it within reach of the masses. Hence this collaboration would go a long way in achieving this goal as it would allow insurance penetration in the masses at an extremely nominal cost.
Jehanzeb Zafar, Head of Sales & Bancassurance (Adamjee Life) said
“Adamjee is dedicated to explore innovative distribution channels that make insurance affordable & accessible, also create awareness amongst the public at large to make insurance part of an individual’s financial and future planning. Collaboration with ZONG is the first example.
Due to the lengthy processes and various documentation requirements of insurance companies, many people are usually unable to avail the benefits of insurance policies.
Zong says that it believes in providing unproblematic services to all its subscribers and for this reason it has commenced this service. Zong has made the whole process easier than ever before and is offering a comprehensive coverage and easy policy approval process.
Terms and Conditions
- To purchase the insurance policy the customer should be 18-59 years of age with a valid CNIC.
- To receive the benefits of the insurance policy the customer should be 18-60 years of age.
- The beneficiary should also be at least 18 years of age with a valid CNIC.
- The Zong mobile connection should be in the name & CNIC of the policy purchaser.
- Validity of the Insurance policy is for 1 year.
- Insurance premium (deducted on a daily basis) is non-refundable
- In case of no balance, user will be notified for three days to recharge account so that insurance charges are deducted, after three days, in recharge is made – insurance plan will get expired.
- Easypaisa Launches Khushaal Insurance Plans
- Waseela Bank Join Hands with Adamjee Life Insurance
- Ufone Launches Special Mobile Internet Package
- Ufone Revises its Half Day Mobile Internet Package
- Zong Announces Daily Unlimited Mobile Internet
- Book Your Zong Number Online – Just a Marketing Catch-Phrase
- Zong’s M9 Receives Extraordinary Response