PTCL Reintroduces Services, Revises Tariff
Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited (PTCL) has re-introduced a variety of value-added packages for its landline services.
Along with company announced revision for On-net tariffs to Rs. 1.10 for PSTN to PSTN and Vfone, both for Local and Long Distance Calls effective from November, 1, 2011.
“We are constantly working on our network rehabilitation and improvement of customer services,” said PTCL Senior Executive Vice President Commercial, Naveed Saeed.
“We have vastly improved our widespread landline network across Pakistan by introducing next-generation network switches, multiservice access gateways and optical network units”, he added.
PTCL’s landline service comprises GPON Services (FTTH Solution for Triple Play Services), VDSL 2 Bonding technology services, and Video Phone services.
“PTCL is determined to cater to all of our customers’ growingly sophisticated communications needs,” said PTCL Executive Vice President Wireline Business, Aasif Inam.
“As we continue with our enhancement process, our customers’ valuable support and sustained confidence in our services remains our key priority,” he concluded.
- PTCL Offers Freedom Package for Unlimited Nation Wide Calling
- PTCL Brings Mobile Bucket-2
- PTCL Offers Hourly Call Rates from Landline to Ufone
- PTCL Offers Unlimited Calls and Free Wi-Fi Modems
- Free Call After 5 Min: PTCL New Year Bonanza
- PTCL Brings Free Double Balance for Vfone Customers
- PTCL Bonanza Thrill Continues