PTCL Introduces Video Calling Services
6 years ago
PTCL is Launching IP video phone(IPVP) service for its customers – which will offer video telephony service that will run on PTCL’s DSL Internet.
Named as Video Con, this video calling device will be equipped for both audio and video communication. Customers will have to buy this device from PTCL on both ends to be enabled for video calling.
PTCL Video Phone Service is currently only being launched in three cities Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad. More cities will be added soon.
PTCL said that Video Phone service is aimed at contributing to the reduction of cost and time spent on travel, benefiting corporate customers by resulting in savings. On the other hand families can see and share with their loved ones precious moments of life through voice and video communication by simply acquiring their own video phones.
Service Highlights :
Voice and video communication facility
PTCL Video Phone is available on High speed Broadband VOIP technology which is faster than traditional POTS based services
Customers can enjoy video communication with 7 inch large digital Color Display Touch Screen Video Phone provided by PTCL
Video Calling Phone Features:
- Video with call dial and answer,
- Full screen,
- Local video control,
- Color ring/image,
- Multiple Language options,
- Call Manager,
- XML phone book,
- Auto-provision along with Video Phone Performance
- 7” large color touch screen display,
- 800×480 pixels high resolution,
- Rotatable CMOS sensor camera ,
- 300K CMOS camera
- Superior video codec H.264.
Tariffs and Device Pricing:
- Device Charges (Regular Price): Rs. 14,999
- Device Charges (If purchased on installments):
- Upfront: Rs. 2,999
- Monthly installment for 15 months: Rs. 1,000
- Video Phone Service (Monthly Charges): Rs. 500
- Video Call charges: Free till 30th SEP-2011.After that standard On-net Landline charges
- Voice Call Charges: Standard Landline charges