Angry Imran Makes it to Android Store
Game is apparently a satirical work where players have use Angry Imran to kick other politicians out of screen to clear levels.
Scope of game is limited and you might not enjoy the luxury of features offered in Angry Birds, but it is a fascinating game I would say (as far as game is concerned), however, it might get negative reviews from players having anti-Imran sentiments.
Though Brain freeze, the developer of the game, said that they aren’t associate or affiliated with any political party, but fact remains the same that its Pro-Imran game. In fact game intro says:
Imran’s Tsunami in the Android Store!
Angry Imran is a game whose main theme is inspired from Angry Birds. This is the result of a request from a group of friends. It is a tribute to the emerging leader of Pakistan, Mr. Imran Khan.
Angry Imran is compatible with all Android devices. Developers said that Angry Imran is currently in beta, hence we can expect more levels, features and enhancement in Angry Imran in coming days.
Grab your copy of Angry Imran by clicking this link (Game is free)
Check below few screens from Angry Imran:
- Meet Brain Freeze, the Developers of Angry Imran
- Rovio Slashes the Price of Angry Birds on iOS to Free to Boost Sales
- Top 10 iPhone games
- Warid Launches Glow CricStar Facebook Game
- Mobile Gaming Industry Statistics for 2011 [Inforgraphic]
- Jazba Launches Game Development Competition
- Pudding Monsters: the Most Addictive Game for Android and iOS