Ufone Outshines with Prepaid Blackberry – WOW
9 years ago
Ufone has struck its competitors, yet again, by offering Blackberry services for its prepaid customers as well. I am not sure if this move is going to make big difference in Ufone’s balance sheets or subscribers’ stats… but this launch of Blackberry for prepaid customers is going to greatly hike Ufone as a brand.
Ufone says that its prepaid customers can get BlackBerry from any Ufone customer services centre and they can enjoy unparalleled control over business and personal life by allowing them to check emails and attachments, set up meetings, conference calling, instant messaging and even updating Facebook picture!
Ufone Blackberry services are offered for unlocked sets, meaning that you can bring along any Blackberry compatible handset, or you can buy it from Ufone service center and get the service activated, instantly..!
Ufone’s prepaid blackberry is not inexpensive, assuming that prepaid users don’t spend this much on VAS. Still those addicts, who can’t think of lives without emails are going to click the option straight away… Pricing details are as following
Rs.900 + (Rs. 189 as tax) per month
For Blackberry Handset Prices: Click Here
Total: Rs. 1089 per month (Including Tax – This includes Unlimited GPRS Download + Upload)
- Prepaid BlackBerry services will be available on Uwon, prepay life and panch ka pandara.
- Monthly fee will be deducted in advance and Ufone customer’s can enjoy Blackberry (BIS) service for next thirty days.
- These thirty days will be on rolling basis and will renew from the date he renews his subscription.
- In-case a users runs out of credit on the date of recurring, his account will become suspended and it will remain in suspended state for next thirty days. (So you need to keep Rs. 1089 in your prepaid balance on renewal data)
- After thirty days of suspension, Ufone customer’s account will completely be deactivated from BIS services.
- In-case user recharges his account during the suspension time; the account will be reactivated for next thirty days.
Launch of Prepaid Blackberry has eliminate the remaining charm that was left in postpaid packages!