ZONG has introducing an advanced service of its kind TakeOne that lets subscribers share videos, pictures etc with just a click to anywhere in the world.
Through this GPRS backed application based service, the subscribers can share their memorable moments with friends and family using multiple channels such as
- Any Cell Phone
- Facebook, You Tube, Flickr, Picasa and many more
- Any Email Address
How to Subscribe
- Write a message “TAKEONE” and send it to 343 (it will cost you Rs2+tax)
- User receives SMS with WAP link to download application
- User clicks on the WAP Link
- If user’s phone is supported he is shown the download link
- After the installer is downloaded, the installation starts
- Once the installation is complete, the application starts
- When the application starts – it sends ACTIVATION SMS to 223 (Rs. 25+tax for one month)
- When system receives ACTIVATION SMS, the user is activated at the backend and he can start sharing his photos and videos – user will also receive a Welcome SMS.
- Your subscription will renew every month, if sufficient balance is found in your account.
How to share Videos and Pictures?
If the user has Symbian device – he can just open the camera and take a photo or video.
The moment he shoots a photo/video – he gets a prompt to share the photo/video.
If the user has a JAVA device – he can go to ‘File Manager/Organizer’ > Applications/Games > TakeOne (It will be an icon), you can start this application and select the picture or video to share…! simple
- Rs. 25 plus tax per month for unlimited video and photo sharing, but GPRS charges will apply as per you plan.
How to unsubscribe the service?
You can unsubscribe/deactivate the TakeOne service by:
- Sending a SMS with keyword <UNSUB>’ to 343.
- You can call the Customer Care and get the service deactivated.
For further reading click here or call your help line