After 3 months of official launch of PTCL EVO, company has revised USB’s price, and has introduced new prepaid and postpaid packages.
It merits mentioning here that PTCL was offering ZTE’s USB devices earlier for Rs. 6,000 (which are out of stock at present), however now Huawei’s USB devices are being sold at Rs. 3,999.
Now with Huawei USB Devices, there comes a soft phone dialer, that you can use to re-charge your account or manage other account related settings. This wasn’t possible with earlier devices.
PTCL EVO Features
- Broadband Internet while on the go
- Unlimited downloads
- EV-DO Roaming in Karachi, Lahore & Islamabad/Rawalpindi – Nationwide Roaming through automatic switch over to 1 X in non EVDO Coverage areas.
- Average download speeds from 300 kbps to 500 kbps – That’s what PTCL claims, however in actual this Speed remains between 35 kbps to 140 kbps depending on signal strength in your area
- Access rich media applications like live video streaming, web casts, online games and a host of other applications.
- USB Interface – Compatible with Desktops & Laptops.
- Plug & Play – Instant Connectivity
- You can recharge your account by using PTCL Vfone scratch card.
- To recharge your account simply open the “soft phone” from your Evo Software and dial 1015. Press 1 after language selection to recharge your account. Enter your 13 digit Vfone recharge voucher number. Repeat the process to recharge more balance.
- To check your account balance, simply open the “soft phone” from your Evo Software and dial 1015. Press 2 after language selection to check the remaining balance in your account.
- Evo Lite package is valid for 30 days. You must use your 50 free hours in 30 days as they will not be rolled over to the next month.
- Evo DayPass package is valid for 24 hours. The validity starts from the first time you connect to the internet. There is no data volume download limit within these 24 hours. You will be charged Rs.100/day only for the days you use your Evo connection.
- In case you are not satisfied with the performance you can claim a refund within 7 days of your purchase. Please note in case of Evo Prepay only device charges are refunded. No refund can be claimed for any amount of balance that you might have loaded.
Note: Monthly service charges will be payable at start of each month at PTCL One Stop Shops or Customer Service Centers
Download EVDO PCMCIA CARD Drivers (FOR WINDOWS) (FOR MAC)
Download EVDO USB CARD Drivers (FOR WINDOWS) (FOR MAC)
- PTCL EVO Sales Location
- PTCL EVO FAQs
- PTCL EVO Installation Guide
- How to Increase PTCL EVO Signals
To place your order call 0800-8-0800, visit Sales Locations