Disclaimer: This is a mockery of how our media outlets process and publish news releases. Don’t get things seriously and never execute them the way we mentioned below.
This is age of internet, where business are run over Internet and communication is done via emails. When all this is coupled with media companies who never care to counter-check the facts, you don’t need to be an extra-ordinary man to get famous.
Aright, if you are an ordinary guy, living in a far-flung area of Pakistan, here’s a way for you to get on TV channels, newspapers, internet and everywhere!
Follow these steps:
- Hire someone who can write good English. A journalist can be of best help in this. Give him Rs. 500 or at most Rs. 1,000 to get you an extraordinary press release. (which should tell that you are the one and only person with this world who has achieved this and this. Best build your profile with everything that you can)
- Develop a website, and drop you contact number there. Uploading a CV can do the best.
- Create an account on PRweb.com
- Submit your press release with advanced listing. It gonna cost you USD 200, if you are hungry for more hype, buy premium listing for USD 360. Here are complete price plans: http://service.prweb.com/pricing/
- You are done. Just sit back and wait for the wonders!
Now, this press release will get circulated and published at all semi-automated news websites, including Yahoo news.
Thanks to Google Alerts, media companies and reporters will be notified of this news by email who will straight away Google your name. As you already have a website, with your contact number on it, they gonna call you in (immediately to break the news).
Here you go. You are already on the ladder, now climb efficiently and never look like a dumb fake.
You will get plenty of coverage, you can go on TV too, here’s an evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFZPKZYS14w
If you think i am kidding, and its impossible to fool the world, especially the media, then think again. Above mentioned technique worked absolutely fine for Mr. Aurangzeb Hafi. Check out the complete story here: http://www.mubashirr.com/2011/01/26/busted-a-aurangzeb-hafi/