Other than the flagship Lumia 920 smartphone, Nokia revealed only one another smartphone to add in its line-up of the Windows Phone 8 phones, the Lumia 820 which is the successor of the Lumia 800 just like the Lumia 920 was of Lumia 900.
As obvious, Lumia 820 misses out on PureView camera technology but has got features like expandable memory and changeable covers under its sleeve.
Here are the specifications:
- Windows Phone 8 OS running
- Thickness: 9.9 mm
- Weight: 160 grams
- 4.3 inch ClearBlack AMOLED display with a rather 2010 resolution of 480 x 800
- Multi-touch capacitive display
- Super sensitive touch technology which allows the screen to be used with almost anything
- 1.5 Ghz dual-core Krait processor with Adreno 225 GPU
- 1 GB RAM with 8 GB expandable memory via memory card slot
- 8 megapixel camera with Carl Zeiss optics, LED flash and 1080p Full HD video recording
- VGA front-facing camera
- Bluetooth 3.1, microUSB 2.0, NFC
- Available in Red, Yellow, Blue, Gray, Black, Violet and White colours
- 1650mAh battery
Compared to its bigger brother, the Lumia 920, the biggest weapons the Lumia 820 has got are the expandable memory and considerably lesser weight & thickness. Despite not having Nokia’s renowned PureView technology, the Lumia 820 is still among the best Smartphones right now.