Ufone has announced this new Post-paid package, which is especially tailored for those who make long calls.
Ufone says that all on-net calls will become free after first three minutes, while the call charges for first three minutes will be Rs. 1.30 per 30 seconds. Same rate, i.e. Rs. 1.30 per 30 seconds is applicable for off-net calls too.
Customers with Post-paid 1 Package can get 10 SMS per day for Rs. 1. Additionally, customers can send MMS for Rs. 1 per 64 KBs. Receiving MMS will be free.
Following are the highlights of the package:
- All calls complimentary after 3 minutes
- Line rent of Re.1/day
- Calls to all Ufone numbers for Rs.1.30/30 sec
- 10 SMS for Re.1/day
- MMS for Re. 1/64kb and incoming free
Terms & Conditions:
- 300 SMS per month will be given @ Rs. 30 in this bucket.
- Rs. 50 will be charged for paper bill and Rs. 10 will be applicable for E-bill
- NWD access deposit is Rs. 500, IDD access deposit is Rs. 1,500 and IR access deposit is Rs. 15,000
- All charges are exclusive of tax
- Using a SIM which is not in your name or allowing to use your SIM is a crime- PTA
- 19.5% FED on usage and other taxes on recharge or bill apply.
- Terms and conditions apply