Huawei has officially announced their next phone the Ascend P2 at the MWC. The phone has a 4.7 inch 720p display along with a quad-core display with 1GB of RAM.
Here are the specs of the biggie:
- Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean customized with Emotion UI
- 4.7 inch display with Corning Gorilla Glass 2 and HD resolution
- Thickness: 8.4mm
- Weight: 122g
- 1.5Ghz quad-core processor with Huawei K3V2 chipset
- 1GB RAM with 16GB non-expandable storage
- 13mp rear-facing camera with 1080p Full HD video recording and LED Flash
- 1.3mp front-facing HD camera
- Bluetooth 4.0, microUSB 2.0, GPS, Wifi Hotspot, NFC
- 2420 mAh battery
Like Nokia’s Lumia 920, the Huawei Ascend P2 also features a supersensitive touchscreen which makes the phone usable with pretty much any stuff. It will be available in Q2 for $525.