Huawei has announced a new waterproof smartphone for the masses with the Honor 3. The phone comes with high-end specs but still comes with competitive pricing which means it might give other waterproof smartphones a bit of competition.
Design-wise, we see nothing ordinary here. You get a 4.7 inch display with HD resolution at front. Beneath the display, you have a quad-core processor running on Huawei’s own K3V2E chipset. Alongside it, you have 2 GBs of RAM with 8 GB internal storage which also happens to be expandable.
At the back, you have a 13 megapixel camera with 1080p video. Here are the full specs of the Huawei Honor 3:
- Customized Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
- 4.7 inch display with HD resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels
- Dust and Splash resistant – IP57 certified
- 9.9mm thick
- 138g heavy
- 1.5Ghz quad-core processor with Huawei’s K3V2E chipset
- 2 GB RAM with 8 GB expandable storage
- 13 megapixel camera with Full HD video and HDR
- 1.3 megapixel front-facing camera
- Bluetooth 3.0, Wi-Fi, microUSB 2.0, FM Radio
- 2150 mAh battery
- Available in White
The phone is currently available for around $310.