Sony has announced a new upper mid-range phone in the Xperia line-up, the new Xperia T3. The phone has a lot in common with the Xperia T2 Ultra but is decidedly more compact, packing a display 0.7″ smaller. Sony is calling this phone the slimmest 5.3″ display phone.
The display comes with HD 720p resolution, leading to a density of 277 pixels per inch. Under the hood, you’ll get a quad-core Snapdragon processor, a single gig worth memory and 8 GB internal storage.
At the back lies an 8 mp camera with Exmor RS sensor and Full HD video. For connectivity, the phone boasts such specs as 4G LTE, NFC and Bluetooth 4.0 LE.
Here are the full specs of the phone:
- Customized Android 4.4.2 KitKat
- 5.3″ Triluminous IPS LCD display with 720p HD resolution (277 ppi)
- 7mm thick
- 1.4Ghz quad-core Snapdragon processor with 1 GB RAM
- 8 GB internal storage, expandable by 32 GB via microSD
- 8 megapixel rear-camera with Exmor RS sensor and LED Flash
- 1080p video recording at 30 fps; HDR
- 1.1 mp HD front-camera
- NFC, Bluetooth 4.0 LE, 4G LTE, microUSB 2.0, FM Radio
- Available in Black, White and Purple varieties
- 2,500 mAh battery
Pricing of the phone remains under the covers.
With Sony, we know that there is a chance of this phone getting priced aggressively, and it certainly will favour the chances of this phone’s becoming a bestseller.