Mobilink today announced the commercial launch of its 3G services for postpaid and business subscribers. With this, free 3G service that Mobilink postpaid customers were using for last few months will come to an end.
Mobilink, which got little late in launching 3G for postpaid subscribers, announced three different bundles for postpaid customers, while default tariff for data (without any bundles) is set at Rs. 18 per MB.
Check below the data bundles offered for Mobilink Postpaid customers:
- 3G Monthly Mini – 3 GB Monthly limit: Rs. 500 per month
- 3G Monthly Max – 8 GB Monthly Limit: Rs. 1,000 per month
- 3G Out-bundle – 1 GB Monthly Limit: Rs. 200 per month
- Pay as you go: Rs. 18 per MB, while charging pulse is 64 KB
How to Subscribe Data Bundles:
Subscribers can subscribe to 3G bundles by dialing *446# and selecting bundle of their choice. Alternatively, these bundles can also be subscribed by calling 111 or visiting nearest Business Center/ Franchise.
Upon bundle subscription, 3G service will be provisioned automatically.
Subscribers already having BB BIS can avail 3G services by subscribing to 3G BIS without any additional charges.
Terms & Conditions:
- 3G bundles are consumable in 2G and 3G networks offering the best possible 3G speed in 3G network.
- Above 3G bundles will be available for Mobilink postpaid individual subscribers only.
- Only GPRS Package 3 can be subscribed with 3G bundles.
- MBs allowance under 3G bundles can be consumed under both 2G & 3G networks. Therefore subscribers opting for 3G bundles will be shifted on to GPRS Package 3 (PayG without line rent). For example, if a GPRS Package 1 subscriber subscribes to 3G Monthly Max (8 GB @ Rs. 1,000), his GPRS Package 1 will be replaced with GPRS Package 3 and 3G Monthly Max. 8 GB allowance given in 3G Monthly Max will be consumable in both 2G & 3G networks.
- Monthly Mini & Max bundles are pro-rated, while Out-Bundle is non-prorated.
- Monthly Mini & Max bundles will be renewed automatically, while Out-Bundle will not renew automatically.
- Pay As You Go is a default rate. Subscriber will be charged at PKR 18/MB, with charging pulse of 64KB.
- Data charges will not apply after data consumption of Rs. 2000 on Pay as you Go (FUP is applicable).