Leadership literature says that war of ideas can be won by ideas only. In order to survive adoption of new methods and fertility of ideas and openness to welcome the new ideas is a must. Marketing is not just a discipline of business, it is a whole philosophy that revolves around ideas, creativity, implementation, and outcome.
In Pakistan economic progress has always been uneven, even during hard times we have a fair share of success stories from the first ever brand of this country to the international award-winning start-ups we have done that all. And we have done that by doing for new ideas and taping new fields.
Digital Marketing is the relatively new idea for Pakistani market, however, the fact remains the “digital takeover” is taking place here in Pakistan very rapidly. In past few years the number on digital users have increased and to accommodate more and more businesses are opting for this tool which is not only cost effective but also has an efficient reach when it comes to marketing.
In order to understand this “digital takeover” and how this can be utilised for the success in the modern business environment TEC is organizing a one day conference in Lahore – DigiMark 2014. DigiMark is Pakistan’s premier digital marketing conference that started in 2011 and since then it’s going to have its 3rd edition to be staged in the middle of this month.
The previous editions of Digimark were studded with the movers and shakers of Pakistan’s corporate world and the players of digital marketing. Following the same trend this year DigiMark is giving opportunity to avail from the expert panel discussion, workshops, and expert talks.
This years’ Speakers, moderators, and Panellists include:
- Mr. Obaid Saleem, Director, Strategy & Planning, Zong
- Mr. Ehitsham Rao, Director B2B Marketing, Mobilink
- Mr. Syed Abid Ali, Country Head Pakistan, McAfee
- Mr. Zeeshan Suhail, Manager, Public Affairs, Nestle
- Mr. Salman Mazhar, Head of Marketing Wateen
- Mr. Peter Lucas, Director, Marketing, Online & OOH, Jang Group
- Mr. Fouad Bajwa, Senior Consultant,FBMA Consulting , Public Policy Analyst ( Internet & ICT)
- Mr. Abdul Aziz, CEO, Lumensoft Technologies
- Mr. Mansoor Nawaz, COO, Mausummery
- Mr. Furqan Mehmood, Vice President, ExecuTrainings International, Asia Pacific Region
- Mr. Muaz Raja, Chief Strategy Officer, Strategic Alliancez
- Mr. Usman Latif, Founder & Lead Consultant, Digital Marketing Pakistan™
- Mr. Azm Dar, Growth Hacker, Kickstoro
- Mr. Khurram Amin, Director, Strategy, Commtel Digital
- Mr. Ahmed Khan, MD Asia, Internet Rocket, GmbH, Founder Kaymu.pk
- And many more
With such profound speakers and panellists lists one can expect not just great formal sessions but also great networking opportunity.
3rd edition of DigiMark is taking place on the 14th of October and this event is a must to attend for Marketer, Brander, Innovator, Entrepreneur, Digital Executives and Professionals, Designer, Business Leader, Business Developer, Agency Executive, Content Writer, Blogger.
The sessions will explore building customer loyalty, increasing sales, improving lead generation, or driving greater consumer engagement, all through the medium of digital marketing.
The details about the venue & registration can be seen at the DigiMark 2014 website (http://digimark.pk), on twitter you can follow the happening through the official hashtag #digimark14, and for the introduction and glimpse of past events you can see this video (http://vimeo.com/107447259) .