Ufone has always been coming up with initiatives designed to give its customers the very best, and continuing with this tradition, they have discontinued its all previously offered 3G packages.
Ufone today announced a revision in its entire 3G packages portfolio and announced around 10 new 3G packages, removing speed based variants and adding new features to the service.
Ufone’s newly announced 3G packages include daily, three-day package, weekly and monthly with data limits up to 10GB.
This time over, Ufone has announced the most unique offer of the year so far (again industry first) whereby, they have bundled the most famous social apps i.e. Facebook, Whatsapp, Twitter & Line, as freebies as part of the revised data buckets.
Through this service every bucket subscriber will be given freebies in terms of free usage on Facebook, Whatsapp, Twitter & Line, along with the volume of data bucket.
Following are the revised data buckets provided by Ufone:
How to Subscribe
- Dial *3# to select your Ufone 3G package
Default Tariff – Prepaid
- Default tariff will be Rs.20 for the first MB and the user will get next 19 MBs free, then will get charged for the 21st MB and will get the next 19 MBs free and so on.
- Default throughput for the entire day will be 1 Mbps.
- Volume accumulator will reset at 00:00 hrs every day as it happens in current scenario.
Terms and Conditions
- All buckets are valid for prepaid customers only
- Buckets can also be subscribed by dialing *3#
- Dial *706# to check the remaining balance of the buckets
- After the consumption of bucket volume, charging will be done according to the default tariff.
- All daily internet buckets are recursive, buckets can be unsubscribed by dialing respective un-subscription codes.
- Multiple subscriptions of the same bucket is not allowed.
- Buckets subscribers will get maximum available speed. Actual Internet speed will depend on multiple factors such as location, time, device, web pages accessed, number of subscribers etc.
- All prices are inclusive of taxes.