Nexus 6P is the flagship smart phone of Google, created by Huawei and it is powered by PURE Android. This smart phone has been designed to compete directly with the iPhone 6S and Samsung Galaxy S6. Like its predecessor, Nexus 6, 6P also features a 5.7 inches large, AMOLED WQHD display. This means that Nexus 6P has a 2560X1440 pixel panel, with 518 ppi, pixel density
Huawei has created Nexus 6P as an excellent quality, premium smart phone for its customers. Huawei’s Nexus 6P runs on a Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 CPU, Unlike the Nexus 5X. This CPU is a 64-bit chipset and it is proven the best for its performance, as it has been incorporated in some of the best Android smart phones released this year. Nexus 6P features RAM of 3GB, outclass front facing speakers, a 12.3 MP camera, an 8MP front facing camera, a Micro USB Type-C port, giant 3,450 mAH battery and internal storage capacity of either 16GB, 64 GB or 128 GB.
Mr. Hiroshi Lockheimer, VP Android, Chromecast and Chrome OS at Google, said:
We are excited to partner with Huawei to introduce customers to Nexus 6P, our most premium phone yet and Android Marshmallow, our most polished and highest performing OS ever.
Huawei has officially launched Nexus 6P in Pakistan, recently. It is available for the customers for Rs. 71,999/- with an attractive offer of 12 GB free internet 12 months, by Mobilink.
Huawei Pakistan’s Marketing Head, Mr. Fraz M Khan expressed:
We are very excited to bring to our customers the exceptional Nexus 6P. Huawei has collaborated with Google to produce this Pure Android powered Nexus 6P and deliver a premium Nexus experience for our valued customers, in Pakistan and across the globe.”
The full specifications of the Huawei Nexus 6P are:
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow – Operating System
- 5.7 inches, WQHD (2560X1440) AMOLED display with 518 ppi, Corning Gorilla Glass 4, fingerprint and smudge resistant oleophobic coating
- 12.3 MP rear camera, 1.55 µm pixels, f/2.0 aperture, Broad spectrum CRI-90 dual flash
- 8 MP front camera, 1.4 µm pixels, f/2.4 aperture, HD video capture (30 fps)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 v2.1, 2.0 GHz Octa-core 64-bit, Adreno 430 GPU – Processor
- 3GB RAM 32GB, 64GB, or 128 GB internal storage
- Dual-front facing stereo speakers, 3 microphones (2 front, 1 rear) with noise cancellation
- 178g – Weight
- 159.3 X 77.8 X 7.3 mm – Dimensions
- 3,450 mAh battery, Fast charging, with only 10 minutes of charging, up to 7 hours of use
- USB Type-C port, Single Nano SIM slot, 3.5 mm audio jack
- LTE cat 6, Wi-Fi 802. 11 a/b/g/n/ac 2×2 MIMO, dual-band (2.4 GHz, 5.0 GHz), NFC, GPS, GLONASS, Bluetooth 4.2 – Wireless & Connectivity
- Rs. 71,999/- Price