Atif Aslam has been announced as the new brand ambassador for Huawei, we have checked with the company.
One of his first endorsements for Huawei will be for the recently launched Honor 5X, for which a TVC has already been shot in Dubai. Some teasers for the TVC have already made their way to social media and have seen good reception.
Atif is arguably one of the biggest stars in Pakistan and signing him on is a major coup for Huawei, which has tapped some heavyweights as brand ambassadors like Mahira khan and Humaima Malik in the past. Right now, Shehryar Munawar, Shehroz and Syra Yousaf are still acting as brand ambassadors for Huawei in Pakistan.
Atif started his career as the lead vocalist for Jal, becoming a household name overnight after his debut song, Addat, went viral. His acting debut was in the social drama movie Bol, which is one of the highest grossing Pakistani movies of all time. Afterwards, he went across the border to India and has enjoyed a stellar career since then.
Here’s the official reveal video of Atif Aslam as Huawei’s brand ambassador.
Here are the details of the Honor 5X, which is the first phone being endorsed by Atif.
Huawei Honor 5X Specifications:
- CPU: 1.5 Ghz quad-core + 1.2 Ghz quad-core Cortex-A53
- Chipset: Snapdragon 615
- GPU: Adreno 405
- OS: Android 5.1.1 Lollipop with Emotion UI 3.1
- Fingerprint scanner
- Supported Networks: 2G, 3G, 4G LTE Dual-SIM
- Display: 5.5” with 1080p resolution (401 ppi)
- Dimensions: 151.3 x 76.3 x 8.2 mm
- RAM: 2/3 GB (Pakistan will get 2GB variant)
- Internal: 16 GB
- Card slot: expandable by 128 GB
- Primary: 13 megapixel with dual-tone LED Flash
- Secondary: 5 megapixel
- Connectivity: NFC, GPS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1, 4G LTE
- Colors: White. Black, Gold
- Battery: 3,000 mAh, Quick Charge supported