Asus has announced the newest entry in its much-acclaimed Zenfone 3 series of smartphones. The new Zenfone Pegasus 3 likely sits a level below the existing three models and comes with an 8.55 mm metal body.
The front of the phone is covered with a 5.2” 2.5D curved LCD with 720p resolution, rather than 1080p on the higher models. The phone supports Dual-SIM as well as VoLTE.
Under the hood you get a 1.3 Ghz octa-core processor. RAM/Storage options are either 2 GB/16 GB, or 3 GB/32 GB. The back and front cameras are 13 and 5 MP shooters respectively. The back is also adorned with a fingerprint scanner, indicating the trickling down of technology.
The color options of the phone include Gray, Silver, Gold and Rose Gold. The battery capacity is a fairly spacious 4100 mAh.
The price of the Zenfone Pegasus 3 is set at an alluring $197 for the base model with 2 GB RAM and 16 GB storage, and goes up by $30 for the 3 GB/32 GB version.
Here are the full specifications of the Asus Zenfone Pegasus 3:
Asus Zenfone Pegasus 3 Specifications:
- CPU: 1.3 Ghz 64-bit octa-core
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with ZenUI 3.0
- Supported Networks: 2G, 3G, 4G LTE; Dual-SIM supported
- 5.2” 2.5D LCD with 720p (720 x 1280) resolution
- RAM: 2/3 GB
- Internal: 16/32 GB
- Card slot: yes
- Primary: 13 MP with f/2.2, LED Flash, 1080p video
- Secondary: 5 MP with f/2.0 aperture
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS
- Fingerprint scanner
- Battery: 4100 mAh
- Colors: Gray, Silver, Gold, Rose Gold
- Price: $197 (2 GB, 16 GB); $227 (3 GB, 32 GB)