Wi-tribe has claimed that it is all set to achieve a whole new level of service excellence as company is hoping to dramatically enhance the customers experience after the addition of spectrum that will effectively double its bandwidth.
With this network upgrade, Wi-tribe is now able to offer higher speeds and volumes to address the increasing online appetite of its customers.
Now operating with a spectrum of 42 MHz Wi-tribe has announced new packages with up to 5Mbps speeds and up to 200GBs of per month data limit.
Ali Fahd Ahmed, CEO Wi-Tribe said, “We experienced great success in the previous years, with the monthly usage per customer increasing almost five times, over the past 6 years. In order to maintain an optimum level of service and online experience we decided to increase our capacity. Through our spectrum upgrade, we are now delivering a bigger, better and faster internet experience to improve customer satisfaction and brand loyalty.”
More details on package is as following:
- Unlimted for 2, 3 and 4Mbps: 100GBs
- Unlimited for 5Mbps: 200GBs
- Service speed will reduce after reaching the fair usage threashhold
- Refundable security deposit equal to one month line rent along with activation will be charged in advance
- All packages come with Rs. 100 per month service charges
- Excess usage will be charged at Rs. 0.10 per MB
- These packages are for Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Lahore and Karachi only