Official: Jazz Customers can Now Avail LTE, Warid Customers Get 3G Services
8 months ago
As we reported earlier, its has now been made official that Jazz customers can avail LTE services while Warid customers can enjoy 3G services across various parts of Pakistan.
With this new announcement, both Jazz and Warid customers will be able to experience mobile broadband experience of 3G or LTE based on their coverage area, handset and SIM compatibility.
“We are pleased to announce the launch of 3G services for Warid subscribers and LTE services for Jazz subscribers”, said a statement issued by the company.
If you have a compatible SIM and handset and are within coverage of the respective (3G or LTE) network, then you should be able avail 3G or LTE network.
Jazz said that LTE SIMs can be obtained from the nearest Franchise and Business Centers after biometric verification.
Information regarding LTE and 3G services can be retrieved by dialing *443# for prepaid and *446# for postpaid.
How to Activate LTE on Jazz
Prepaid subscribers can activate LTE by dialing *443*13# whereas Postpaid customers can dial *446*13# to activate LTE services.
Please note that by activating LTE, 2G and 3G services will also be activated.
How to Activate 3G on Warid
Prepaid customers can dial*443*2# for free to access offer information and thereon for subscription.
Postpaid customers can join 3G network by calling 321 or visiting Customer touch points.
Offer Information can be accessed by dialing *446#
Prices on LTE/3G
Jazz has said that all Internet offers are technology-neutral, i.e. bundles/offers can be used either on LTE or on 3G and even on 2G depending on the service availability. Internet offers can be subscribed by dialing *443*2# for prepaid customers and *446# for postpaid customers.
- Jazz and Warid customers can experience LTE if they are in LTE coverage area and have the following:
- LTE SIM
- LTE compatible handset
- Jazz and Warid customers can experience 3G services if they are in 3G coverage area and have compatibility handsets
- 3G services can be availed with legacy (old) SIMs that you have been using
- To check if your SIM is LTE compatible:
- Prepaid customers: Dial *443*6# to check SIM compatibility
- Postpaid customers: Dial *446# and select USIM check
- To check if your handset is LTE compatible:
- Prepaid customers: Dial *443*7# to check handset compatibility
- Postpaid customers: Dial *446# and select LTE Handset check